2. To provide the Service, it is necessary for us to hold and process certain personal information. We take reasonable care in keeping this information secure and preventing any unauthorised access or unlawful use of it. All personal information is processed by us in accordance with applicable data protection legislation.
3. Please do not supply any other person's personal data to us.
4. You should ensure that any password you create for use in connection with our services is not susceptible to being guessed, whether by a person or a computer program. You are responsible for keeping the password confidential and we will not ask you for your password (except when you log in to the Service).
6. Personal data that we process for any purpose or purposes shall not be kept for longer than is necessary for that purpose or those purposes. We will take appropriate technical and organisational precautions to secure your personal data and to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal data. We will store all your personal data on secure servers, personal computers and mobile devices, and in secure manual record-keeping systems.
7. We may use ‘cookies’ while you access the Site to avoid the need to re-enter details on different occasions. Cookies are also used to collect general usage and volume statistical information. We may use local “shared objects”, also known as “Flash” cookies.
Examples of other reasons include:
9. Please note that we do not recommend turning cookies off when using the Service as this may prevent you from using certain aspects of the Services and/or the Site. For further information about cookies and how to control their use, please visit the following third party educational resources: www.youronlinechoices.eu.
10. If you consider that our processing of your personal information infringes data protection laws, you have a legal right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority responsible for data protection. You may do so in the EU member state of your habitual residence, your place of work or the place of the alleged infringement.
11. To the extent that the legal basis for our processing of your personal information is consent, you have the right to withdraw that consent at any time by contacting us at email@example.com. You may exercise any of your rights in relation to your personal data by written notice to us. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us by post at the given address or email using the 'contact us' form. We aim to reply to you within 1 month.